Dear God,

I am having a difficult time managing the issues in my relationship. In my past I ran, I left, I closed doors and I didn't look back. Now that, that's not the best option I'm struggling to make it through. I constantly feel as if I am compromising and giving and barely receiving the full benefits of love and intimacy. It's so frustrating and I want to just shut down but I know there is another way. There has to be... right?

I keep telling myself to look to you. To believe your plan and purpose for my life even when it isn't so clear but I must admit there are times when I just want these issues to be resolved. I remember Job and all the trials he had to face. He was so strong in his faith. Even though he complained a bit he acknowledged you and your presence. I pray that I am able to get through the trials that come about with the strength of Job knowing that in the end your plan is always perfect.

Job 42:2 says, "I know you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted." - It's one of my favorite verses.

Help me to live a Job 42:2 life. To quote one of the pastors at World Changers, "I have no bad days and no sad days," because I know that this is the day that you made for me to live in your light and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Help me to focus on my faith life and not my sight life. To know that when I stand in your shadow I am hidden from hurt and pain.

Thank you now for the blessing. I am in awe of your power and ability.

Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top