Dealing with Disappointment

5.01.09

I want to inspire you to look up with an out stretched neck expecting the blessings God has promised. Today I woke up and had to make myself focus on God. My mind automatically went straight to my lack of funds! Lord, why am I struggling?

Not having enough money to do what you need let alone what you want is truly enough to drive you crazy.

This is what I found & I hope it inspires you:

Psalm 73:3
For I was envious at the foolish when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
Psalm 73: 5
They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
Pslam 73: 7 - 8
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily
Psalm 73:23-26
Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart failrth: but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:28
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top