Peace. Fast.

Ezekiel 13:10
“‘Because they lead my people astray, saying, “Peace,” when there is no peace, and because, when a flimsy wall is built, they cover it with whitewash,"

In this verse God discusses what will happen to false prophets. He declares that their foundations will be torn down and the he will send torrent storms to destroy their weak foundations. Many people ask me where I worship and when I share, they quickly begin to tell me why they don't go to my church and repeat all of the horror stories they've heard about the congregation and pastor over the years. I happen to really enjoy service with the pastor and congregation at the church I attend and have yet to witness any of the negative things I've heard. More so, I've learned more about God, The Bible and my own walk with this group of believers than in most other places. The thing is, church is not about the man or woman speaking. Before I enter most services, I ask that I maintain focus and am made aware of the lesson God has prepared for me or to share with someone I come in contact with. When I allow the Holy Spirit to move and trust that comfort over man's word, I find peace knowing I've exhibited Holy based faith.

God is the only one true judge. He is in charge of exposing false prophets and dealing with their judgment and the consequences attached with lying and misleading his precious, precious sheep. You can enjoy the peace of worshiping at the church you feel good at and learn from the Bible from. As long as their teachings are in line with the Word and your prayer life is in tact, God will surely show up. Trust that his covenant of peace covers your daily walk and your worship life and that He will always comfort and protect you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top