Peace fast day 17



Day 17
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts you.

In this song of praise, Isaiah expresses his thanks to God for being a just God and for securing peace in those who are constantly fixed on him. Do you totally trust God with your life? Are your thoughts constantly fixed on His plan for your life? When I start to worry or stress in the least bit I know it's because I am not trusting God and allowing him to move perfectly in my life. Relax and know that He is God. There is nothing you can do other than give him the glory. 

A few sayings to help you trust God and find peace in this trust:
What God has for me is for me.
When man plans, god laughs.
God is in control.
Be still and know that I am God.
Don't worry about anything, pray about everything.
In God we trust.
I trust God to show me the way.
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need.

Tomorrow's scripture: Isaiah 32:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top